Friday, January 11, 2019

Desert Mist Diffuser Kit 10% Savings

The Desert Mist Diffuser Kit is on sale for 10% off

It's never too late to order a Premium Starter Kit for yourself your loved ones.
This is what happen to me on my birthday! I was excited to know that my gift was in the mail. I did a lot of searching on what I would be getting in the kit, Also did a search on the benefits of each oil. So when my kit was here I was able to try an oil of my liking and also use them without a carrier oil. Later I decided to go with a carrier oil for better spreading.  I am still learning about these essential oils that blow my mind. I am not alone in this oil journey I belong to a group on facebook that help me along the way. Young Living was the company I searched before mentioning it to my children that this kit was on my wish list. The "SEED TO SEAL" and their integrity was what made the difference.

Image may contain: text
Desert Mist™ Diffuser
For 4 days Sale $144
Premium Essential Oils Collection;
    • Lavender 5-ml
    • Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml
    • Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml
    • Copaiba Vitality™ 5-ml
    • Frankincense 5-ml
    • Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml
    • Citrus Fresh™ 5-ml
    • Raven™ 5-ml
    • DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml
    • PanAway®
    •  5-mlStress Away™ 
    • 5-mlAromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
    • Thieves Household Cleaner 1-oz. 
    • sample10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
    • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
    • 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
    • Product Guide and Product Price List
    • Essential Oils Magazine
    • Essential Edge News
    • Member Resources
    • My member # 2640215 https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start



No comments: