Tuesday, May 29, 2018
5 Young Living Essential Oils Under $15
5 must-have Young Living products under $15 each!
Looking for an inexpensive oil? These are 5 must-have oils all under $15! If you want to grow your oil collection on budget, need a small gift, or are looking for a small product to increase your ER order, these are five great products that offer amazing benefits at a low price point.
1. Grapefruit Vitality™ $7.75
Like peeling a fresh grapefruit, Grapefruit refreshes the senses with its bright, citrus scent. Grapefruit has a sweet, invigorating aroma that associates the essential oil with feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness.
• Delivers powerful antioxidants* �
• Supports the lymphatic system* �
• Supports the circulatory system* �
• Is cleansing to the digestive system*
• Supports your weight-management program*
How do you use Grapefruit Vitality?
• Support your weight-management program by taking Grapefruit Vitality as a dietary supplement. Just add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it daily or as often as needed.
• Try adding a drop to a green juice or smoothie for a sweet taste with additional weight management benefits.
• Find it difficult to take capsules? Blend Grapefruit Vitality and NingXia Red® for an added boost of wolfberry goodness.
• If you love infused water but are too busy to make it the night before, simply add 2-3 drops of Grapefruit Vitality and other citrus Vitality oils to cold water to make a refreshing drink and stay hydrated.
• Add it to culinary recipes to add a distinct, citrus flavor. Grapefruit Vitality tastes great in desserts, marinades, and salad dressings.
2. R.C.™ $10.50
R.C. combines 10 powerful essential oils, including three different varieties of Eucalyptus (only two of which are available as singles). R.C. can be applied topically or diffused and has a very energizing scent
Some of the top benefits of R.C. include:
• Supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing
• Can be diffused during the cold-weather season
• Promotes restful sleep and provides a relaxing aroma in any stuffy environment
• Use as part of your exercise routine to promote the sensation of deeper breathing
• Provides a refreshing respiratory experience when applied to the chest.
How do you use R.C.?
• Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout.
• Use with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
• Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
• Brighten your outlook during early-morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists.
3. Oregano Vitality essential oil $12.00
Oregano is more than just a seasoning! It has been used for thousands of years for both culinary and lifestyle purposes and may support a healthy lifestyle when taken as a dietary supplement.
• Cleansing for the digestive system*
• Has antioxidant properties*
• Provides immune support*
How do you use Oregano Vitality?
• Add 1-3 drops of oil with 1-3 drops of carrier oil in a veggie capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
• Bake with it! One thing to keep in mind when cooking with this oil, is that less is more! A little bit goes a long way. We recommend using a toothpick dipped in the oil and then swirled into the dish to regulate the amount of oil used.
• Add sparingly to various dishes for extra flavoring, particularly Mexican and Mediterranean dishes. Oregano Vitality has a snappy, peppery taste!
4. Cedarwood essential oil $11.50
Cedarwood is an oil we keep going back to for more. It has an inviting, woodsy aroma that is a key component in some of Young Living’s most popular blends. Used topically, Cedarwood gives a soothing sensation on occasional, minor, everyday skin irritation, and it is excellent for maintaining the healthy appearance of youthful skin. This oil is also great to add to hair and scalp massages for conditioning that promotes the appearance of thick, healthy-looking hair. Used aromatically, it can be diffused or inhaled directly for a calming aroma that is centering, balancing, and supportive of sleep habits.
How do you use Cedarwood?
• Moisturize skin by adding Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products.
• Place a few drops in your shampoo and conditioner for shinier-looking hair.
• Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
• Create custom scents featuring Cedarwood on its own or as a base for your own signature scent. Try combining it with essential oils such as Tea Tree, Neroli, or Bergamot.
5. SclarEssence™ Vitality $15.00
SclarEssence Vitality contains a balanced blend of Clary Sage, Peppermint, Spanish Sage, and Fennel essential oils. Each of these oils aligns well with common women's wellness practices.
• Supports a good attitude during PMS*
• Supports overall well-being*
• Energizing support*
• Digestive support*
• Supports female health*
• May improve exercise performance when taken with Peppermint Vitality*
• Formulated with Spanish Sage to support cognitive function and age-related memory loss*
• Used for mild mood changes and cramps associated with the menstrual cycle*
How do you use SclarEssence Vitality?
• Add 1–2 drops to a glass of water or in a veggie capsule.
• Add SclarEssence Vitality to a warm cup of tea and enjoy it after a soothing Dragon Time™ oil massage.
• Take it as a dietary supplement daily with Master Formula™ to support a healthy lifestyle. *
These products are also great to keep in mind when using the PV Assistant tool in your Virtual Office.
Join YL today
at 12:48 PM