Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Free August Promos



Young Living August Promos

Want to find out how to get these items free!!!
Email me eaaz4@yahoo.com

190PV
This month, when you order 190PV worth of product, you will receive a free 5ml Bergamot Vitality and 15ml Lime essential oil.  If your order is also your monthly Essential Rewards order, you will also receive a 15ml bottle of Clarity!  Rretail value of $86.52.

250PV
If you order 250PV worth of product, you will receive all items at the 190PV level PLUS a 3-pack of Thieves Hand Purifier.  Thieves Hand Purifier is a MUST for this time of year!  I send one in each of my kids’ lunchboxes.  I also keep one in my car and in my purse.  Rretail value of $104.62.

300PV
If you order 300PV worth of product this month, you will receive all items at the 250PV level PLUS a Deep Relief Roll-On and a Breathe Again Roll-On.  Retail value of $173.69.



No comments: