Thursday, January 21, 2016

Essential Oils- Make the right Choice

Blog-New Book Leader in EO_Slider_US_0116_sk_v1 (1)


How Gary Young Became the World Leader in Essential Oils: Part I


It’s no secret that D. Gary Young is the modern-day father of essential oils, but few people know the details of his life and what led him to unlocking the pure power of plants. Over the course of more than 30 years, Gary Young has dedicated his life to researching the traditional methods of distilling botanicals and pioneering Young Living’s proprietary Seed to Seal process.


One important thing to remember, search any essential oil company that you will be investing in. My search in the begining and up to today, still clarifies my findings. I know I made the right choice.

Order Here or Enter 2640215 on both Sponsor Id & Enroller Id

No comments: