Tuesday, June 23, 2015

How to Use Lemon Essential Oils

How to Use Lemon Essential Oils


Cold-pressed from lemon rinds, Lemon essential oil has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. It contains 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant. Lemon can also be used to enhance the flavor of foods and water and may be beneficial for the skin.
Lemon is also one of Young Living’s most popular essential oils. It is included in our Everyday Oils™ andEssential 7™ collections because it is versatile as well as a great choice to introduce people to Young Living.
Fun Fact: Jean Valnet, MD, estimated that it takes 3,000 lemons to produce one kilo of Lemon essential oil. In his book The Practice of Aromatherapy, Valnet wrote that lemon is a tonic for supporting the nervous and sympathetic nervous system.*
Tips from Young Living:
  • Use 1–2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
  • Combine 2–3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
  • Place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
  • Add to water or a smoothie for a refreshing pick-me-up.
  • Diffuse to help replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
  • Place a few drops on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator or trash can to help eliminate odors.
Tips from Young Living Facebook Fans:
“I use Lemon on stains on laundry. It pulls anything out of the clothes, including grease, dirt, etc. Plus, it brightens whites on the clothes lines in the summer.” 
“I use a couple of drops in a bowl of water to wash my fruit. It makes strawberries taste amazing!” – 
“To give myself a lift, I like to put a drop or two in my palm, rub my hands together, and then inhale the wonderful scent.” 
“We had gum stuck to our wood floors. I tried scraping it up with a razor, no good. I decided to grab my Lemon essential oil, put a few drops on the gum, and it immediately came up with ease!” 
“I put three drops in my garbage disposal while running warm water through it after washing supper dishes! Smells great and sanitizes it!” –
“My dog chewed up a black ink pen on our brand-new, light-colored carpet. I immediately put a few drops of Lemon oil on it, let it soak in, shampooed over the top of it, and it was gone! It took very little effort. It just came right out.”

 Order Here or Enter 2640215 on both Sponsor Id & Enroller Id

How to Use Lemon Essential Oils

No comments: