- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to herbal tea to help aid normal digestion.
- Massage several drops of peppermint essential oil on the abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe the minor stomach discomfort associated with travel.
- Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure.
- Place 2 drops of peppermint essential oil on the tongue and rub another drop of oil under the nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
- Apply peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up.
- Inhale peppermint essential oil, apply topically to your temples or neck, or put a drop on your tongue or in water to jump-start your morning routine.
- Diffuse or inhale peppermint essential oil mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.
- Inhale peppermint essential oil or rub a drop on to your abdomen to soothe minor stomach discomfort.
Thursday, May 28, 2015
8 Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
at 9:19 PM